Thank you for your interest in the owner rental program. In order to submit your week into our program, please review the following instructions:
- Pay your yearly maintenance fees in advance.
- Complete the information on the Rental/Exchange Authorization Agreement, including the dates to be rented and the unit number(s). Please read the Agreement over carefully and fill it out completely. To reconfirm the dates of your fixed week reservation, please contact our Owner Services department at 800-365-7601 ext 1.
- For US Citizens, complete Form W-9. Please follow the instructions on how to fill out this form. We MUST have your Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number in order to rent your unit. If you need further information, please go online to www.irs.gov. (If you are a Non-Resident Alien, please disregard Form W-9.)
- For Non-Resident Aliens, complete Form W-8ECI. Please complete Boxes 1 through 5 on Form W-8ECI. If you have a valid US Taxpayer Identification Number (USTIN), please enter that number in Box 6 of the form. If you do not have a valid USTIN, then please leave Box 6 blank. Providing this number will affect your eligibility for tax-exempt status. This number will be used for tax reporting as necessary to the Internal Revenue Service. Please be sure to sign and date the form at the bottom. If you need further information, please go online to www.irs.gov. (If you are a US Citizen, please disregard Form W-8ECI).
- Exchange Program Disclosure Statement is informational only and your receipt and acknowledgment are noted in Paragraph 2b on the Rental/Exchange Authorization Agreement.
- Return the completed and signed agreement to Trading Places Rental Department. Once we receive your completed agreement; your unit will be made available in the Rental Program.
- An Acknowledgment letter confirms TPI has received your signed contract. In the event you do not receive this acknowledgment letter, please call TPI as your contract may have not been received.
Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions.
Please carefully review all terms and conditions prior to submitting your Rental/Exchange Authorization Agreement.
If you have any questions, please contact the Rental Department at 800-365-7601 ext: 4 or e-mail email@example.com.
Note: You must receive an acknowledgment letter from Trading Places to confirm your week has been transferred into our rental program.